Google Search

Custom Search

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Endurance Save Feature On The Way

Polyphony Digital CEO and  GT5 Producer, Kazunori Yamauchi, has confirmed through a  little message that the game’s endurance modes are finally going to get the mid-race save feature fans have been begging for.
From: http://gamerant.com/gran-turismo-5-endurance-race-saves-seb-71024/

Kaz Yamauchi responded while retweeting a complaint about Gran Turismo 5′s endurance mode:

I’m sorry. Game saves during endurances. They are currently under development. RT
@andrepeniche: as I simply don’t have 4, 9 or even 24 hours available to stay in front of the TV to do endurance races, as much as I love GT5, unfortunately it’s not possible for me to complete them. 

 

1 comment:

  1. Finally!! This is exactly what I've been waiting for before doing any Endurance races... Just impossible otherwise.
    Just hope this comes soon

    ReplyDelete

GT5Fan-Blog Chat